Ferno City Tax | Effective as of August 10, 2013
From 10 August 2013 The City of Ferno has been introduced the tourism tax.This is a municipal tax which must be paid by all those who stay in hotels in Ferno. The revenue will be allocated to measures in favour of tourism and promotion of the city through the support of accommodations and of maintenance operations, use and recovery of culture and environmental heritage.
- The city tax is Euro 1,50 per person per night.
- It is due for the entire stay
- It is not included in the room-rate and must be paid at the check-out.
- During the second half of July, August and from the second half of December to the first half of January all rates are reduced by 50% (€ 0,75), in order to support low season tourism.
- The above may be subject to change according to Ferno City Councile amendments and without further notice by the hotel
The tax is not due by the following:
- Persons under 18 years of age;
- People with official residence based in Ferno;
- Disabled persons and their helpers;
- Police and Armed Forces servicemen on duty;